Attention Aspiring Business Analysts
Land your high-paying Business Analysis job In as little as 4 months…. Even if you have no idea of what Business Analysis is all about.Sign Up
You want to become a credible Business Analyst?
So does everyone else!
Let me guess, one of these scenarios describes your current situation
- You have read the BABOK back-to-back and even have a BA certification, yet you have no courage to apply for jobs or ace your interviews because you have only head knowledge, no experience
- You know all the ‘WHAT’ of business analysis principles and practices, but you lack the ‘HOW-TO’
- You have spent so much money and endless hours on countless Business Analysis self-paced courses that leave you even more confused and frustrated because you don’t have the opportunity to directly ask all your mind-boggling questions
- You have attended a BABOK Certification focused live training and are still unable to use the knowledge and experiences gained to land yourself a Business Analysis Job
- You probably have to work long hours even on weekends, and don't have the freedom to decide your workdays and hours
- You have to work multiple shifts so your can afford the essentials of life, leaving you often tired, and depressed
Imagine What Your Life Would Look Like With A High-Paying Business Analysis Job
- You can start and progressively build a career that is relevant in the future of work
- You have more fulfillment helping organization navigate change and deliver value to stakeholders
- You can earn more per hour and enjoy spending more time with your family
- You don’t have to work multiple shifts to be able to pay your rent or afford the good things of life
- You can potentially work remotely, enjoying all the benefits that comes with flexi-work arrangements
- You have access to global employers and clients (Upwork, Toptal, Workhoppers)
Allow me to introduce to you the
BUSINESS ANALYSIS PRACTICUM
Our cutting-edge program that has helped many everyday non-tech professionals become knowledgeable and confident business analysts in as little as 4 months.Sign Up
The program is based on our PERLT Framework - my proprietary process designed based on years of experience working with numerous professionals from different backgrounds and helping them pivot and thrive in their new careers.
- 12 week online live training sessions that allows you interact directly with our experienced faculty so you can ask questions and clarify any gray areas
- 6 weeks of knowledge-based training so you first learn the fundamental business analysis principles and practices
- 6 weeks of hands-on training so you can apply knowledge learnt using case studies simulated based on real-life projects
- Access to bite-sized chunks recordings of live training so you can catch up on replays and learn at your own pace
- Business Analysis portfolio so you can demonstrate your knowledge and skills to recruiters and hiring managers and increase your chances of success during the selection process
- Support coaches to prompt and help you through tasks and assignments so you can practice your newly acquired knowledge and skills
- Access to our community of new and aspiring BAs, so you can have a sense of belonging, and exchange ideas, and information with peers on the same journey
- Weekly project deliverables review sessions with expert faculties so you can get feedback on deliverables and ask questions
- Business Analysis focused resume based on your prior experiences, so you can get invited for interviews and showcase your knowledge and skills
- Resume key work guides, job search tracking sheet, salary negotiation guide so you can be cut the chase and be successful during your search
- Mock interview sessions using our interview question bank so that you can successfully ace your interview
- BONUS interview question and answer guide
- Workbooks for each module to help you assess, reflect on and reinforce new learning
- BONUS Scrum Fundamentals and Lean six sigma certification training
- BONUS 3-month access to our membership community with courses and resources to support your career growth
- Password-protected membership area so you can log in securely to the exclusive training materials, tools, and templates
Hi, I am Oge
I am a business transformation enthusiast with over 14 years of experience across multiple industry domains. I have served as a project manager, business analyst, and organizational change manager on diverse business transformation projects.
I hold two First-Class honors degrees, one in applied accounting and another in Industrial chemistry. I have also earned several professional certifications along the way; CBAP®, PMP®, PROSCI®, CPOA®, ACCA®, CPA®
Supporting organizations to improve and digitize their business processes as well as implement various enterprise and line of business technology solutions has enabled me to amass a wealth of experience.
I now leverage my wealth of experience, gifts, skills, talents, and a good understanding of business processes, technology, and networks to equip everyday professionals, including those with no prior tech experience, to start careers in tech and business transformation across various industries. This has resulted in a massive success for my clients.
I started nurturing my teaching gift unconsciously back in my university days as a First-Class student, helping my colleagues figure things out through tutorials and one-on-one mentoring.
Teaching and transferring knowledge are my superpowers.
My genius zone is simplifying ideas and concepts in a way that brings understanding to my audience.
I have had the opportunity to help many aspiring professionals successfully pivot their careers, and I hope you will soon be one of them.
I am passionate about helping others succeed and fully committed in my little way to achieving the eighth (8th) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) — Promoting sustainable economic growth, productive employment, and decent work for all.
- I am the founder and lead coach at Pollard Consults
- An international speaker and writer
- A chapter leader at the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Halifax chapter
- A connector with the Halifax partnerships connector program
- I also continue to work as a Business Analyst/ Project Manager at the Nova Scotia Community College, where I collaborate with the business team to deploy and deliver valuable solutions
I am so excited to go on this journey with you, watch you evolve, and land your dream job with improved earning power. I can't wait to read your success stories and celebrate you all the way.